8:30 am Worship – open to the public
9:45-10:15 am Church School
10:30 am Worship – open to public
5:15 pm Meal – a light supper served weekly
6:00 pm Worship – open to the public
6:45 – 7:15 pm Church School
6:45 pm Confirmation
- Holy Communion is celebrated on the 1st Sunday and following Wednesday of each month during worship.
- THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10: We are offering brief Holy Communion Services especially for people who do not feel comfortable in larger gatherings. These services will be held certain Thursdays on the half-hour from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. Those wishing to be involved please call the church office at 223-3560 to reserve a spot or check on the next date.
- Live Radio Broadcast 1270AM Sunday 8:30 am worship
- Live Stream on Facebook & YouTube – all services
- Once the live stream is done the full service stays on our Facebook & YouTube pages
- We do our best to post an edited version of worship Sunday afternoon.
The following videos will be posted on our Facebook page and this website under ‘Media – Trinity YouTube’. Once videos are posted they can be viewed at anytime.
- Thoughts of a Prairie Pastor Sunday morning
- Bible Study Saturday with Pastor Brian Knutson
- Congregational Updates as needed
We are happy to partner with Grace Lutheran in Driscoll.
- Given the orange level guidelines we will limit the people on the main floor in the sanctuary to 50 people. Overflow in the narthex (lobby) and balcony will be available.
- Social distancing using every other pew.
- We strongly encourage all worshippers to wear masks while in the building.
- We encourage all worshippers to leave immediately after worship—or move to their Connections Group or Sunday School gathering.
- There is no fellowship/coffee time.
- Pews are sanitized after worship and between services.
- Limit congregational singing and speaking to avoid potential aerosol spread of the virus.
- Have hand sanitizer stations throughout the entire building available for people to use.
- Sanitize the sanctuary after every worship.
- Sanitize meeting rooms and Sunday School/Church School rooms after each use.
- Wipe down all door handles and railings daily with a disinfectant cleanser.
- Run the destratification fans with UV Light Inserts in the sanctuary and Community Center whenever these spaces are not in use.
- If you feel uncomfortable at this point being in a public gathering – it is a faithful choice to stay home. There is nothing wrong with choosing to worship with us through our radio broadcast or livestream.
- If you are sick – please stay home. This is best for you and for others.
- If you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive to COVID-19 please do not come to worship for 14 days.
Remember, Christ is our hope!