Trinity’s “Loaves and Fishes” Ministry provides a small bag of food to people everyday. Bags are put out in the cubbies by the north doors most days.
We need your help to stock basic food items that are ready to eat (fully cooked – no prep), nutritional, in containers that are easily opened, and individual servings. The following is a list of helpful foods:
- Peanut Butter (individual serving cups)
- Crackers (soda, Ritz, club)
- Tuna, chicken, Spam (foil packets)
- Individual ravioli/lasagna cups with pop tops
- Granola Bars or Cereal Bars
- Used grocery bags to pack the food items in
- Plastic spoons or to-go silver wear packets
You can also help support by giving a financial gift towards the ministry or helping us pack when we have packing days.
We are no longer collecting:
- Ramen Noodles (many who take bags don’t have a container or hot water)
- Cup O’Noodles (because of the need for hot water)
- Cups of Fruit (because of some of the messes it has left)
We get together once a month to pack the bags.
Thanks for your generosity as we follow Jesus’ command to feed the hungry.