FEBRUARY 2019 UPDATES:
- Just last month Trinity elected a call committee whose job it is to search for a new lead pastor. You also elected new council members. This Thursday, February 21, 2019 both groups will gather for a meeting with Bishop Narum, Western ND Synod ELCA.
- The first step of the call process is the ministry site profile (MSP), which is under development. At this point in the process, they are looking for your input. Trinity members are encouraged to attend a focus group meeting. The MSP group is especially interested in having middle and high school students attend. Meetings are scheduled for Monday, February 25, 2019 and Monday, March 4, 2019 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the lower youth room. Please call the church office 223-3560, if you are planning to attend.
- If you have questions regarding the call process, please don’t hesitate to contact our Trinity Council President, Beth Campbell.
Meet your CALL COMMITTEE!
Pat Aune, Janell Gumke, Mike Horan, Bob Johnson, Missy Kopp, Kirsten McIntyre, Dwight Offerman, Sydney Sundsbak, Linn Zander.
OCTOBER 2018 UPDATES:
- Church Council has secured the service an interim pastor, Rev Gary Erdmann. He is excited to start on November 5th and looks forward to getting to know the community and sharing ministry together.
- Pastor Paul and Deacon Joanne have signed contracts allowing them to continue to serve Trinity during the transition time period.
- Council has formed a committee to write the church’s call document, which is called a Ministry Site Profile (MSP). In the coming months this committee looks forward to seeking feedback from members about Trinity’s ministry priorities and the qualities we most seek in our next pastor.